Email & Live Chat Support
30-Day Refund Policy
YayMail Conditional Logic
YayMail Conditional Logic works with WooCommerce across a wide range of extensions and email templates.
Works out of the Box
Attach conditions to custom blocks and personalize WooCommerce order emails.
Custom Email per Product
Dynamically send WooCommerce custom emails per product or product category.
Add advanced filters to execute display options based on certain criteria like WooCommerce order details.
These conditional logic rules are built into YayMail to create separate automations in WooCommerce email builder.
YayMail Conditional Logic - Add Visibility for WooCommerce Email Blocks
WooCommerce conditional logic can be used in the email customizer to display content based on certain conditions.
In order to implement them in WooCommerce transactional emails, you can use this YayMail Conditional Logic addon. You’ll be able to show exclusive content when one or many conditions are met.
This YayMail addon helps you show/hide specific email content blocks with these types of WooCommerce conditional logic:
- When the order total is less than a specified amount.
- When the order total is greater than a specified amount.
- When the billing country meets your condition(s).
- When the ordered items belong to a specific category.
- If the ordered product is a specified product or product SKU.
- If the order was placed using a specific payment method.