We do accept guest posts from time to time. – Yay!
We are looking for experienced WordPress bloggers and marketers who want to share their expertise or even just their opinions on digital products and services out there.
How It Works
Send us your pitch including 3 topic ideas that are backed by proper keyword research.
If we think the topic is suitable, you can start working on the draft.
We’ll edit your draft to suit the blog’s layout style and targeted keywords.
We’ll promote your post on our social media networks and other forums. We highly encourage you to share the post with your audience, too.
What You’ll Get
- Avatar and a no-follow link in your author bio.
- If you don’t want your own author bio, you can have:
- Brand links: Up to 2 no-follow links to your brand/product pages.
- Shares and endorsements from us.
- Inserting a do-follow link is only possible if we see it as a good fit.
- Unique and useful.
- 1,000+ words.
- Use proper headings, subheadings, lists, pros and cons bullets when possible.
We suggest writing articles on the topics listed below. But don’t get discouraged if your topic is not on the list, try us and we may accept your topics. The sky’s the limit!
- Sales funnels
- Product creation
- Software review
- Conversion rate optimization
- Case study
We strongly approve screenshots, images, infographics, gifs, videos, etc. to enrich your articles.
Recommended image width: 1720 px.
External links: Please link to well-established high authority sites in order to increase the credibility of your content.
Internal links: Include 2+ links to an already existing post/page on the YayCommerce domain.
Please note that YayCommerce holds the right to alter the content at any given point before or after publishing.
Become a Contributor Now?
Go ahead and tell us about your topic ideas. Send your pitch to hi.yaycommerce[a]gmail.com and we’ll get back to you shortly.