Here’s what you need to know when joining YayCommerce’s Affiliate Program.
Who should join YayCommerce Affiliate Program?
If you have a blog, belong to a community, or just being active on the Internet, you should become an affiliate! Let’s earn some extra money on the same way of doing your things. Register today if you’re working as:
- WordPress-focused blogger
- E-commerce site owner
- Web designer and developer
YayCommerce Affiliate Products
YayCommerce Affiliate Program applies to all plugins developed by YayCommerce. You can choose to promote these WordPress plugins by creating and sharing their referral links.
1. YayMail – WooCommerce Email Customizer Pro
YayMail is a WooCommerce extension to help you customize transactional emails with a drag and drop editor and live preview.
Some WooCommerce extensions generate new email templates, touch base notifications, custom fields, and other details. To give you an idea of the first audience you can target, here are some WC plugins that YayMail supports, including but not limited to:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Shipment Tracking
- Advanced Shipment Tracking by Zorem
- Custom Order Status
- Order Status Manager by SkyVerge
- Custom Email Templates
- Admin Custom Order Fields by SkyVerge
- Flexible Checkout Fields by WPDesk
- Woocommerce Bookings
- Checkout Field Editor (Partly supported)
- YITH Wishlist (Partly supported)
- YITH Multi Vendor
- YayMail Sales Page
- Free Download
- YayMail Documentation
- Compare Free vs Pro
- YaySMTP Sales Page
- Free Download
- YaySMTP Documentation
How to get started with affiliate marketing?
Let’s start earning as of today with these 3 easy steps:
1. Register to become a YayCommerce affiliate. It costs you nothing to join the program 😉
2. Log in the affiliate dashboard to create your unique referral URL.
3. Start promoting YayCommerce plugins via your preferred networks:
- Facebook groups, fan pages and marketplace
- Blogs and guest posts
- WordPress support forum
- Tutorials and review articles
- Youtube videos
- Other social channels
Since we provide a 30-day full refund policy, there is 1-month pending interval before the commission is confirmed. If your sales haven’t been refunded in the 30-day refund period, then your commission is confirmed and processed on the 5th of the following month.
Why should you become a YayCommerce affiliate?
Easy – It’s free to join and costs you nothing on the way.
Profitable – You will get an incomparable affiliate commission rate that you can’t find anywhere else.
Transparent – Your dashboard shows everything you need to track down on your referrals and optimize conversions. Statistics, graphs, visits, payouts, creatives, and so on.
Get help anytime – Have any suggestions or want to raise a dispute? Please get in touch!