Adding wholesale and B2B functionality to your WooCommerce store is a big step toward increasing your revenue while saving support and shipping costs.
Today we introduce the top solutions for enabling quote requests, wholesale user roles, and other business-to-business features. These WooCommerce B2B & wholesale plugins are including free, paid, and also freemiums.
Together, let’s choose the one that will help you serve bulk buyers much better.
1. WooCommerce B2B
Being sold on Envato Market, this plugin only requires you to pay once to get unlimited updates. Without recurring charges, WooCommerce B2B is quite a top choice when it comes to setting up new wholesale stores.
WooCommerce B2B plugin serves both B2B & B2C customers. You will gain full control over different aspects of your online shop:
- Quote request, form, and notifications via WordPress SMTP Mail
- Enable/disable payment methods to different groups
- Flexible visibility for pages or categories
- Set personalized price rules
- VAT and tax exemption supported
Pricing: $69 one time payment including 6-month support
The Whols WooCommerce wholesale plugin provides store owners with a powerful tool for setting wholesale prices for all of their products. This plugin makes it easy for wholesalers to gain access to special pricing by simply completing a quick registration form. With this plugin, store owners can easily manage their wholesale pricing and improve their wholesale business operations.
The whols plugin makes it easy for store owners to review and approve wholesaler requests instantly and effortlessly.
Therefore, it is the perfect solution for anyone looking to maximize their profits from selling in bulk and streamline the process at the same time.
- Streamlined registration procedure
- Free shipping options to the wholesalers.
- Customers have the option to request wholesale membership
- Options to create wholesale prices for both Simple and Variable products.
- Option to exclude General Products from Wholesaler Accessibility
- Option to Hide wholesale prices from guest users.
- Assign wholesale role for current customers
Pricing: Pricing packages begin at just $79 a year for one website, while lifetime purchase options start out from only $199.
3. WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
This plugin helps add a custom wholesale area with wholesale registration, roles, B2B discounts, and quick order forms.
Multiple wholesale user roles allow you to manage global percentage discounts for each role. You can also set category-level discounts or set exact wholesale prices for each individual product.
- Flexible pricing options: the ability to offer discounts site-wide, category or product based
- Wholesale visibility options: show/hide product categories, payment and shipping methods, taxes and coupons to specific user roles
- Customizable registration form: notification emails and moderation option for approving new wholesale accounts
$99 for fully-featured wholesale options for WooCommerce, but without optimized wholesale ordering.
$149 for a wholesale bundle including order form layout.
4. B2B & Wholesale Suite
B2B & Wholesales Suite is a professional WooCommerce B2B plugin packed with advanced features. It allows you to transform your store into a fully wholesale business or a mixed shop for both B2C and B2C.
By choosing between a fully wholesale and hybrid shop, you won’t have to miss out on any potential customers.
As shown on the Settings tab, all options are straightforward and easy to follow. You’ll be able to set product and price visibility to guest users. Your visitors can be required to log in or request a quote.
Depending on your store setup, you can choose to enable sale assistant modules including discussions, bundles, shopping lists, bulk order forms, payment & shipping control, and so on.
- Customizable quote request forms
- Product visibility by Product, Category, User, and Group
- Business Registration with manual or automatic approval
- Tax exemptions and VAT Number validation
Pricing: $149 billed annually, cancellable anytime
5. Wholesale Prices for WooCommerce
Wholesale Prices for WooCommerce is a free portion of Wholesale Suite yet it offers many flexible features.
It creates an integrated tab into the WooCommerce menu and from there you can easily find all of the options. This plugin helps you easily add set wholesale prices for simple products and their variants. These prices can be shown or hidden based on the user role, product listing position, and coupon validity.
It is a great way to start your B2B wholesale WooCommerce store. When your business grows, you can easily adapt their premium plan which includes Order Form and Lead Capture extensions.
- Adds new user role for Wholesale customer
- Allows you to have both regular prices and wholesale prices
- Allows multiple levels of pricing
- Can hide price and Add to cart button for non-logged-in users
Pricing: Get Growth Bundle for $149 per year
B2BKing is yet another good option for starters. It comes in a free open source version and another one-time purchase license on Codecanyon.
In the free version, you can create unlimited registration roles including Reseller, Manufacturer, Distributor, etc. It allows you to control available shipping and payment methods for each B2B group, for B2C users, and for logged-out users.
Check out the B2BKing free version that is suitable for smaller stores.
7. WooCommerce Wholesale Suite
WooCommerce Wholesale Suite is an ideal option if you want to expand into the B2B market with just a few easy clicks. This plugin comes with several features that may be helpful to maximize your store’s potential, regardless of whether you are selling to B2B or B2B and D2C.
By using this plugin, you can have different pricing for the same products. You can also set dynamic discounts such as lower prices with more quantity.
WooCommerce Wholesale Suite is ideal if you want to create WooCommerce wholesale registration and login pages that can be automated with customer approval or rejection emails. This plugin enables tax exemptions, as well as dynamic shipping rules to cater to each user group.
- You can set minimum, maximum, quantity breaks, and quantity increments by product, wholesale level, and more.
- You can set tiered pricing for your wholesale customers.
- This plugin provides you with the ability to enable and disable payment methods depending on who is going through the checkout.
- You can create a custom Wholesale registration form to capture extra information such as business incorporation certificate, Tax number, and more.
- Provide customers with a bulk order form so that they can easily find and purchase the products in bulk with personalized pricing.
- You can easily control and manage stock levels as well.
- You have the option to select whether you prefer to manually approve or automatically approve each account.
8. B2B for WooCommerce
5 advanced extensions including:
- Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce
- Products Visibility by User Roles
- Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce
- Request a Quote for WooCommerce
- Tax Exempt for WooCommerce
9. Wholesale Market
This is an easy-to-use plugin to help you display wholesale prices on product listing pages. It creates new options right into WooCommerce menus. There you can easily add meta fields for wholesale pricing and minimum product quantity in Simple as well as Variable Product.
On the shop page, you can show 2 prices at the same time or hide regular pricing to wholesale users.
10. ELEX WooCommerce Role Based Pricing
This WooCommerce pricing plugin allows you to set custom prices and buttons based on user roles.
It can replace the Add-to-cart button with a custom button on product pages and shop page. If you wish to redirect your customers to another site for specific products, you can set a custom URL for the custom button on the shop/listing page.
You can also set discounts or markup prices for product categories based on customer user roles.
11. Wholesale For WooCommerce
This wholesale extension offers a complete suite for WooCommerce B2B and B2C stores.
It is packed with tons of features and continual developments.
Latest notable features include:
- Order filters for wholesalers/non-wholesaler
- Wholesale-only password protected stores
- Override registration form on My account page
- Registration form redirects after submission
12. WooCommerce Wholesale Pro Suite
This Wholesale Pro Suite is a premium-only plugin. It’s a choice for professionals with high performance and frequent updates.
It covers every demand for expanding wholesale ability as well as setting min and max quantities, order totals, messages, etc.
Powerful features come in the suite that you can’t find in other plugins:
- Invoice payment gateway: allow your wholesale buyers to checkout without paying
- Dropshipping-friendly: compatible with many dropshipping extensions for WooCommerce
- Additional product addons: add conditionally display fields on WooCommerce pages
“Which WooCommerce B2B plugin is the best?” is always a tough question. With our little guide, you can test the free solution/free trial out beforehand and choose to stick with it or go with the upgrade later.
Bear in mind that when it comes to wholesale customers, email notifications are very important. Be sure that you have put a lasting impression via quote forms and quotation emails. Check out YayMail Addon for B2B & Wholesale Suite to see how you can customize those emails easily and visually. You can also get in touch and let us know your choice of wholesale & B2B plugin, so we can consider adding the email customizer integration for you!
That’s all we have for the best WooCommerce B2B & wholesale plugins! If you’d like to mention your favorite WooCommerce plugins, let us know in the comments below.
For further helpful WooCommerce strategies and tactics, check out our WooCommerce tutorials section.