The key to a successful online store is not only to make the purchase process easy but also to create a delightful impression. It is important to choose the WooCommerce themes that are appealing and go well with the current plugins in the back-end.
What to look out for when choosing the best WordPress WooCommerce theme?
With that in mind, here are the top things to consider when choosing a WordPress WooCommerce theme:
You might solely use WooCommerce in the first phase of your online business. But you will need more functionality than that. So make sure your theme of choice is compatible with major plugins such as coupons, wishlist, shipment tracking, etc.
- Frequent Updates
Doing business, you don’t have to be the first one to reach every destination. However, web technology is a continual development. You can’t always stick with outdated software. Choose the theme which has a frequently updated changelog.
- Responsive Design
Check the WooCommerce theme demos on multiple devices to make sure that’s the responsiveness you’ve always wanted.
Choosing the right WooCommerce theme from the start can be overwhelming. To make it simple and easy for you, we are going to feature the best WordPress WooCommerce-ready themes that work best to launch your store, studio, products and services.
Goya – Modern WooCommerce Theme
Goya is a modern WooCommerce theme that comes with an intuitive drag and drop page builder. Bundled with premade layouts and many custom elements, it helps get your online store up and running in a matter of minutes.
- Affordable price to start with
- Fully integrated with the native WordPress Customizer
We haven’t found any cons for this theme.
WoodMart – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
WoodMart tops this list thanks to its recent update to version 6.0 in early 2021, which mainly dedicated to performance and loading speed.
Generally speaking, WoodMart was built with a focus on WooCommerce online stores with different demands and purposes. It is trusted by 30,000+ users including agencies and solo developers.
Reasons to buy WoodMart theme:
- Super rich resource: various set of demos, templates, and layouts
- Optimization: refactored and minified CSS
- White labeling ready: it helps web agencies hide all theme info from their clients
- It works best with Elementor, WPBakery page editor, Toolset
Proteo is a sleek and modern WooCommerce theme for selling physical products.
With its minimal design and easy front-end customizer, you can quickly start setting up your products with WooCommerce without technical knowledge. It’s designed for beginner-friendly page builders including Elementor, WP Bakery Visual Composer, and Divi.
Reasons to use Proteo:
- Fast page loading speed
- Gutenberg friendly
- Top bar management
- Customizable mobile top bar and header
- Importable nice demo contents and setup
Basel – Responsive eCommerce Theme
Basel is an elegant and modern theme suitable for newly opened online shop. It comes with ready-to-set-up functionality. And even for business owners without coding knowledge, it will take no time to get the store up and running.
In addition to 40+ ready niche templates , it comes with 3 single product page layouts. You may not need to buy any page builders to design your store.
Reasons to buy Basel theme:
- Built in plugins: WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider, WooCommerce Wishlist-ready
- Blog layouts: Different blog styles for each or a set of categories
- Portfolio builder: Full width, multiple columns, masonry
- Shop features: Built in Quick View, color and images swatches, thumbnail positions, category-based search widget
As a comprehensive WordPress WooCommerce theme, XStore comes packed with tons of features.
Navigating this theme options might require some skills of sophisticated web page building.
Reasons to buy XStore:
- It comes with multiple mega menu layouts and styles
- Great for stores with a large number of product lines and variables
- Advanced product page options
- Compatible with WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins and provide demo templates as well: WC Marketplace, Dokan, WCFM Marketplace
- Affordable pricing with professional features — too cheap to be true!
Royal Shop Pro
Royal Shop is a freemium WordPress theme that provides eye-catching online presence for your products and catalogs. It’s a good choice to start for physical product based businesses like fashion, beauty, home & furniture, sports, toys, tools, and so on.
For WooCommerce, it provides various modules like Single product, product catalog, product image, store notice, and many more.
Reasons to buy Royal Shop Pro:
- Various layouts: header, footer, slider, fixed sidebar
- Product and shop page: highlighted product filters, Quick view lightbox, category-based showcase
- Flexible theme customizer: drag and drop to re-order the sections, consistent icon & color profiles
- They offer lifetime support and also an active community group
Ekommart is an elegant theme that is suitable for brand representatives, product showcases, and centralized destination of chain stores. It is simple enough for single shop yet sophisticated enought for multi-vendor marketplaces.
If you’re thinking to get Dokan to build a multi vendor store sooner or later, learning to utilize this theme is recommended.
Reasons to buy ekommart theme:
- 25+ pre-designed home pages
- Variety of pre-built stylish pages
- Sleek and modern design
This theme has a bold and energetic design style that fits best for sports, bikes, high-end, and other swag products. Although it offers not so many ready templates, picking a pre-designed one can already help your online shop stand out from the rest.
What put this theme on top of other options is the product configurator. It’s a fantastic enhancement to boost your product appearance up to an unparalleled level.
Initially built to work with KingComposer, it’s been developed to use with Elementor live editor as well. However, buying this theme meaning you own KingComposer’s premium version so you don’t have to pay any recurring fee to make the best out of WP Configurator and KingComposer page builder.
Reasons to buy WP Configurator:
- Product configurator: you can sell custom products designed by your customers
- Product enhancements: add hotspots to product images, panorama logo, multiple views, visual canvas
Tips to choose a suitable WooCommerce theme for your store
A theme can have a ton of pre-made page templates, scroll their demo stores to see if they already got similar niche to your choice of products.
Read the 3 and 4-star reviews. As those are the most honest and useful points for you to consider before finalizing your favorite winner of themes.
Finally, after choosing the WooCommerce theme based on how it looks and performs, make sure the authors are “responsive” enough to help you along the way.